To assist students from all socio-economic backgrounds and ethnicities with accomplishing their academic and career goals.
We are committed to assisting students from underserved communities with graduating from high school and enrolling in college. Our organization provides year-round academic support services; as well as cultural and social enrichment activities to program participants.
Currently, the organization houses both TRIO Educational Talent Search and Upward Bound programs. The programs are funded through the United States Department of Education and provide services to more than five hundred low income and/or potential first-generation college students from target Chicago Public Schools. Students enrolled in the TRIO programs have access to the following services: FAFSA completion, tutoring, financial literacy, career and academic counselling, ACT/SAT prep, summer programs, college tours, and social and cultural enrichment activities. All aforementioned services are FREE!!!
- Free Application for Federal Student Aidwww.fafsa.ed.gov
- College Boardwww.collegeboard.org
- Partnership for Assessment of Readiness for College and Careers (PARCC)www.parcconline.org
If you are interested in enrolling in the Project P.R.O.M.I.S.E. TRIO Educational Talent Search or Upward Bound program, please contact program staff at 773-256-9255 or via email:
- Dr. Lois Britton CEO and Director TRIO Programslbritton@projectpromisechicago.org
- Dr. Brittany HoskinAssistant Director for Educational Talent Searchbhoskin@projectpromisechicago.org
- Ms. Lareshawn GoreAcademic Advisor for Educational Talent Searchlgore@projectpromisechicago.org
- Ms. Jessica ChatondaAdministrative Assistant Upward Bound and Educational Talent SearchJchatonda@projectpromiseil.com
- Ms. Angela OrokohAssistant Director for Upward Boundaorokoh@projectpromisechicago.org
- Mr. Arthur HortonAcademic Advisor for Upward Boundahorton@projectpromisechicago.org
- Mr. Shon BohananTutoring Specialist for Educational Talent Searchsbohanan@projectpromisechicago.org